Monday, August 24, 2015

W4 reflection T3

                                  
                              This is my week 4 reflection
       


Learning Superpower
What I Did Well
My New Goal
Learning Buddy
I gave my buddy lots of support when she needed it.

to focus on my work in learning task time.
Time Management
I don’t have anything on the tracking sheet yet but i’m working on my netball task and I'm nearly done.

my new goal will have to be to concentrate on my work other than talking to the person next to me.
Kapa haka

I think that I’m pretty good at knowing all of the songs that we sing in Kapa haka.

My new goal is to learn more of the actions.

*Note: you choose which is the third learning superpower you want to reflect on. It could be an area of learning or something else that helps you learn.


I have chosen to blog this because I think that I have done pretty good on this blog and that makes me pretty proud.
We were learning to do a reflection, a reading response reflection we had to write what we did well and our new goal. We had to do the bottom one by our self and what we did well and we also had to our new goal, I chose Kapa haka because I think I'm a little bit good at it but my new goal will have to be to learn more of the actions.

No comments:

Post a Comment